Tuesday, July 22, 2008

People love in their lives.............


life in its own ways touches me,
a few promises, a few dreams.. ,
some of them give me a reason to smile,
some of them do get me in tears..
I open my eyes... look at you and think..
after you i have realized ..how short and mundane is my life..
I thought i have had a few breaths for my own..
and some i owed to others..
i rather know that for sure ,
i owe all of them to you...
Love they say ... is living together...
after you , i know that its not just that....
People love in thier lives.. I have loved you for it...
and even beyond that....

i loved the breeze that touched you ...
i felt you.. when felt that on me..
i keep you in my heart and walk on..
and i get the rythm in my life..
music in whatever i hear...
and when you are not there..
all i get is tear.....
It hurts... and pains a lot..
i miss the colors without you...
You bring the colors for me..
all bold and vibrant...
and i love you ..

People love in their lives... i love you beyond that.
love if it means anything.... for me. you mean it...

No comments: