Friday, May 9, 2008

A Reason and a promise.... !

There is nothing much to say about this poem... Its my heart' content and someone knows it very well.... someone who lives in me against all odds.. someone who dares to hold my hand.. and someone.. who has my soul chained ... If i said that i was on a theraputic insomnia.. because i know it would heal me from pains... That is the Black magic..... which has hit me hard... :)


Only a few reasons why I love you,
Are what I am trying to give,
Reasons that our hearts have met,
Reasons why, I want to live.

I want to peek into your soul,
To see the love you have in there,
I want to be the love in your heart,
I want us to be together, everywhere.

Countless, as the stars,
All the reasons I can see,
There is nothing quite as beautiful,
As, you and me.

So the reasons do remain,
Within my heart concealed,
Waiting for you to unlock the door,
So that they may be revealed.

A promise today, and a reason,
The reason is, I love you,
The promise is.......
I always will.

1 comment:

Sangeetha said...

Lol..... Hahahahahahhah